Hi guys, name is Max, I’m 25, live in New York City, work in styling and got
a degree in English Literature from a highly recognized 4 year state
university. I’m Brazilian born in Campo Grande, Brazil, then adopted by my American dad and my Brazilian mom, grew up in Brooklyn starting when I was 6 years old. I'm friendly, honest, pretty much
an open book. I like romantic things like music and art (Avenue Q…anyone?).
Anyway, love theater, running in the park, going out with friends, cooking all
sorts of different meals, reading, people watching in cafes and parks and staying
in to watch bad reality television and situational comedies.
Oh, I’m also gay. Sorry ladies.
So on to the real statistics that
every gay man actually cares about. I’m 25, Brazilian, black hair, brown eyes,
5 foot 7 (5 foot 8 on a good day), 165 lbs, semi-hairy, verse-bottom and can be
experimental in the bedroom. The rest of the statistics (length, size, girth) I’ll
leave private since this is going on the internet after all.
So let’s be honest, how many of you
(ladies you may answer this question as well) would go on a date with me based
on the first paragraph alone? I thought so—I’m not a bad catch on paper. So why
don’t I have a boyfriend? (Again, Ave Q…I’ll stop, sorry). Seriously though,
why is it that our gay culture focuses and puts so much emphasis on body image
and appearance? I like to think I’m attractive and put together most of the
time, even if my outfits might be out of the box sometimes for the average
male.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking
for sympathy. I know that you can’t hurry love; I’ll just have to wait. I just
have to give it time, no matter how long that it takes (these references are
amazing, I’m sorry, I’ll try and hold back). Until then guys, join me and read
all about my adventures in the dating game. I plan on being open and honest
(within reason) on everything that happens to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment